Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Stuff and Things

This round of allergics seems to be wearing off. No sniffles and the coughing is almost nonexistent.

Which, yay for that. Because the constant coughing? Was most annoying.

Today was my first day back in the office since last Wednesday! Amazingly, it only took me three hours to plow through emails, memos, invoices that needed approval, mail, and standardized testing minutia. Which left the rest of the day to work on a fifteen-page grant proposal.

That has to be submitted online by Friday. So guess what I brought home with me. Go ahead, guess, I want you to.

I have plans this weekend. Plans that include my friend. Said plans also include another batch of wintry weather, kind of like our first weekend. This time thankfully, no snow is forecast.

2 comments:

JohnInGa said...

What were you saying about "no snow"?

Phyllis S said...

I said *forecast*.