Sunday, November 2, 2008

Le Boyfriend

hit the road early this morning-a combination of the time change and I'm sure a desire to be back in 'his space'. My space this morning has seemed more quiet than usual. It sure was nice to have a 'man around the house', if only for a few days and nights.

I got a taste of what it's like to live in a house divided last night, as Carolina began bulldozing over the Vols early. I was cheering & he was mighty quiet. We shuffled off to bed at half-time, with the final score not much of a surprise when we opened the Sunday paper this morning.

It's looking to be a beautiful day here, and I may convince myself to put the Italian sausage I found at the Pig this morning on the charcoal grill for my dinner.

More from Tinytown as updates warrant.

No comments: