Sunday, May 25, 2008

Hungover

from margaritas (lost count, but at least 3-4 on the rocks in the 12 oz Tervis tumbler) yesterday afternoon, cramps (don't let anyone fool you, perimenopause doesn't mean ain't nothin' happening in the 'cycle' department) and Motrin in the middle of the night.

I've managed to make it out to the grocery store, where I bought a few groceries, got to the car, and remembered the other half of my mental list, so had to go back in and do it again.

The ole brain is not firing on all cylinders this morning. Bleahh.


ETA @ 3:55 p.m: After three bottles of water, two glasses of root beer, and some dinner, I'm in better shape. The idea of a gin & tonic flitted across my mind, but I think resisting that temptation would be one of those better part of valor deals.

3 comments:

100 Thoughts of Love said...

hehe..enjoy your Sunday!!!

Jennifer said...

Ugh. Grocery shopping once is bad enough. Having to go back and do it twice is a fate worse than...well, I don't know what. But something, almost certainly. ;-)

poopie said...

Tequila will do that to a gal ;)