- Cool town--Broadway is a great strip with a club for everybody's taste.
- Tootsie's is the diviest dive ever. Lurved it.
- The Stockyard is a way cool steakhouse. Great New York Strip, and the creamed spinach was about the best I've ever had.
- Opryland? Better to call it Robyoublindland. There was a notation on our hotel bills that said 'No Parking'. At first several of us thought they charged us for not parking. And with that place, it wouldn't have been the least bit surprising.
- And speaking of Opryland, take a snack and some water with you when you venture out. The odds of getting lost/turned around in the place are pretty good and there's no telling how long it will take you to find your room again.
one of these days
5 hours ago