Wednesday, October 17, 2007

Updates

'Boone' arrived yesterday. I'll take it with me to the Myrtle, 'though I'll likely not have much reading time.

Things at work are about the same--suffice to say there appears to be a couple of folk who are bound and determined to continue to propel themselves towards an end goal that, as best I can tell, is fraught with those 'pesky little unintended consequences.' Which is fine-I can only hope they're prepared. But I know they're not. These are the kind of middle-aged people who are afflicted with severe cases of 'Rampant Adolescentism'.

On my to-do list for the weekend: a mani-pedi; a trip to to the discount liquor warehouse for some supplies for next week and packing.

And thank goodness this week is closer to the end than the beginning.

No comments: