Tuesday, July 14, 2009

I Came Here

a few days ago with all sorts of pithy, hi-larious things to say about Sanford, Mark and Palin, Sarah, but as I tried to log in, I realized I was as blank as could be on my password. So I had to go through all the rigamarole to reset it. And because I'm like the crow and easily distracted by shiny things, the internets lured me with its siren call of links and blogs and online pictures of kitties with funny captions written on them.

Okay, where was I? Oh yeah, our two favorite Governors/punchlines. Last Monday, a great show was made of promulgating Mark Sanford's schedule for the week. This week? Ain't seen bumpkus about it.

And then there's Sarah. Who says, in her inimitable way, "Only dead fish go with the flow." I...uh...whaaa?

Let's recap: Four colleges, scant months of City Council before running for Mayor; quits Mayor to run for Governor; jumps right into national politics at barely a year or so into being Governor; quits the Governor job halfway through first term.

Somebody else has issues with distraction, methinks. Or she could just be...oh look, a kitty.

3 comments:

poopie said...

*snort* you seriously crack me up with that stuff ;)

poopie said...

how about some more harpie action????

100 Thoughts of Love said...

that was good